JEE (MAIN + ADVANCE)
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an All-India Common Entrance Exam for getting admissions into engineering colleges across India
JEE Main will be conducted twice a year in the month of January and April respectively by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
It is conducted in two phases: JEE Main and JEE Advanced
If you clear the given cut-off for JEE Main, you qualify for JEE Advanced
With a JEE Main score, you can apply to institutions like NITs, IIITs and other Central or State Funded Institutes
Whereas, IITs and ISM, Dhanbad consider results of JEE Advanced for admissions
From 2019 the examination will be held only in the computer-based mode.
- Age: General category candidates must have been born on or after 1st October, 1994.SC, ST and PWD candidates must have been born on or after 1st October, 1989.
- Subjects: You must have studied at least 5 subjects in 10+2.Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects.Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Technical vocational are the other subjects to select from.
- Score in 12th standard or equivalent exam: General category candidates require a minimum score of least 75% or should be in the top 20 percentile in their respective 12th board or equivalent examination.For an SC or ST candidate, the minimum score is 65%.Here is the list of equivalent exams is available here.
- Year of passing 12th standard or equivalent exam: You must have passed Class 12th or any equivalent qualifying examination in the years 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- Aadhar Card requirement: You need a registered Aadhaar Card Number to be eligible to apply for JEE Main.
- Number of attempts:
You can attempt JEE Main twice in a year – once in January and once in April. Your best score will be considered for qualifying into JEE Advanced and admissions to colleges.
You can attempt JEE Advanced only for 2 consecutive years.
- Practice is the key: Practice as much as you can. 70% of your JEE preparation comprises of practice. Toppr offers over 5 lakh questions in our question bank to help you learn and strengthen concepts in each chapter.
- Take All-India Level mock tests: Give time-bound mock tests in a completely exam-like environment to improve your efficiency at attempting questions. Toppr offers an All-India Test Series that lets you compete with other students from all over India.
- Clear all your doubts: Don’t get stuck with doubts. Discuss and clarify them with Subject Experts at Toppr to get an instant reply.
- Study from the best sources: NCERT and several recommended books for JEE are the minimum resources you need. Toppr offers the best study material from all over the web to help you prepare better.
- Revision is important: When you go through a formula or concept, maintain revision notes in the form of bullet points. Revision will be useful when the exam is close and a good revision pattern will take less time. Normally, without these notes, you would have to go through the entire chapter to understand important points once again.
- Physics NCERT Textbooks for Classes 11th and 12th
- Arihant Series – D.C. Pandey
- Concepts of Physics (both volumes) by H.C. Verma
- NCERT Textbooks for Inorganic Chemistry
- Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- M.S. Chauhan for Problem Practice in Organic Chemistry
- O.P. Tandon for Physical Chemistry
- P. Bahadur for Problem Practice in Physical Chemistry
- R.D. Sharma – Objective Mathematics, Part 1 and Part 2 (NCERT difficulty)
- Arihant Series – Dr. S.K. Goyal
Established in the 20 April 2012, The Wave Classes in Seawoods, Mumbai is a top player in the category Tutorials in the Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Mumbai
- Sunday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Monday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Seawoods West, Sector 44,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706
Shop No. 26, Unnathi Tower, sec 21,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
+91 74002 92877
+91 76663 68568